Game Fire 6.5.3373 is the most powerful free game booster to enjoy modern games with the best speed and quality. All with just one click.
Game Fire 6
Software that accelerates professional PC gaming
Optimize PC performance for the best gaming experience.
Reduce the load on system resources.
Achieve higher FPS in the game.
Performance optimization in real time.
Tweak system settings with one click.
Your computer seems fine for working or surfing the web, but for gaming it is different. Gaming often requires a lot of computer resources and high configuration. If your computer doesn’t have the requirements to play a modern game, give it a try Game Fire, with its powerful features it could be a good solution for you.
Changes in the Game Fire system optimization software
- Add french language to the installer
- Fix errors in language coding
- Added French for the user interface
- Improved My Games widget
- Fix errors in application optimization and processes
- Fix a few other small bugs
The main feature of the software accelerates the computer when playing Game Fire games
- Better gaming experience: Game Fire You can dramatically enhance your gaming experience by increasing system performance and reliability, eliminating lag in games, and improving frames per second. Game Fire optimizes PC performance by disabling unnecessary system features, applying lots of system tweaks, and concentrating all your computer’s resources on the game you’re playing. The end result will be a great gaming experience.
- Real-time optimization: Unlike other game accelerator apps, Game Fire can speed up game and application performance in real time, allowing them to fully utilize computer resources such as CPU, memory, and stop running processes in the background and without set. Game Fire also provides real-time PC status and performance information such as CPU, GPU temperature, to help optimize gaming performance.
See computer status in real time with Game Fire
- The optimization process is customizable: Game Fire gives experienced users the ability to control every aspect of the optimization process using easy-to-understand options. Game Fire also offers a host of powerful optimization tools, like disk defragmentation, tweaking tools, application optimization and more.
Game Fire optimizes applications when playing games on Windows 10
- Touch and play: Game Fire can turn your computer into a powerful one-click gaming machine without having to change any system specifications.
- Innovative interface: Game Fire has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface suitable for both novice and advanced users. You can easily customize the way Game Fire optimizes the system with easy-to-understand options.
- Manage everything in one place: Game Fire enhances your gaming experience by organizing and managing your favorite online and offline games in one place, which you can access from anywhere on your computer.
The My Games widget contains games accelerated by Game Fire while playing
- Safely optimize your computer: Game Fire is a very safe computer tweaking software, without any overclocking done on the hardware and all changes made by Game Fire to the settings on the system are temporary.
Game Fire game folder defragmentation feature
- Game console: Game Fire reduces the stress on CPUs by closing unnecessary functions and applications, defragmenting system memory to free up useless system resources. This is done intelligently without sacrificing system performance or safety.
- Expandable features to increase speed: Game Fire has many additional features that help your computer become a supercomputer, speed up game loading by defragmentation of game files. Game Fire can also suspend unnecessary scheduled tasks for increased performance. The Live Gaming Mode feature can boost system performance in real time.
Game settings with Game Fire
In addition to the ability to speed up and optimize the system, Game Fire’s strong point is that it integrates a defragmentation program, which increases the loading and running speed of games and software on the computer. To do this task, you just need to choose a folder to defragment and Game Fire will do the rest.
System requirements using Game Fire
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-Bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-Bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (32-Bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32-Bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Compare the differences between the two versions of Game Fire
Update the latest Fire Game
Game Fire 6.5.3373:
- Portuguese language interface support.
- Support Uplay game in My Games.
- Upgrade Reserved CPU in System Optimizer.
- Add Promotions Manager to provide information and promotions in the app.
- Added option to customize notification sounds for hardware temperature monitors.
- Added the option to create a Desktop shortcut that activates Game Mode.
- Added an option to customize how much power is used to activate Game Mode.
- Added option to customize the size of the game cover image in My Games.
- Added option to customize notifications and promotions displayed in Game Fire.
- Improved user interface in dark background.
- Upgrade column management in Process Optimizer.
- Upgrade listings and process management in Process Optimizer.
- Optimized app processing from Windows Store.
- Improved My Games Desktop widget.
- Improved game scan interface and performance.
- Improved Steam game loading performance when caching.
- Automatically enable Game Mode when opening games from File Explorer.
- And many other upgrades and bug fixes.
Game Fire 6.3.3263:
- Add a configuration file that is common to all users.
- Improved update engine download.
- UI improvements to support low screen resolutions.
- Fixed Optimize button in System Optimizer.
- Fixed bug when adding game from Game Scanner.
- Fix errors when detecting system date and time settings.
Summary, Game Fire is a good tool and is especially useful when playing games. Even if you do not have much experience using this type of software, Game Fire is still very intuitive and easy to understand, without having to go through complicated settings. Download Game Fire to improve your gaming experience.