Google Earth is the app to view the world map easily, cho allows you to travel anywhere on Earth to view satellite images, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies in outer space to the ocean bed. So please download Google Earth go home to explore the world at home and get directions while away!
You can see Google Earth View directly on Chrome without installation!
Some new features in Google Earth version 126.96.36.19936
- Navigation – user can move the view around, move and zoom in any position.
- Pictures are vividly represented in the images and their shadows – when we change the angle, details such as the height and direction of the shadow also change.
- Photos of buildings, structures … are clearly displayed under the viewing angle.
- Displays full information about the photos posted by Google Earth.
- Support for many new languages.
With Google EarthYou can explore the streets in 3D in a way like never before. Move from outer space down to the street with New street view – Google Street View and easily navigate your way. Switch to ground view to see the same place in the 3D model.
Download Google Earth – Free map viewer application.
From spotting shipwrecks on the ocean floor to zooming in on 3D cities around the world, you can explore an ever-growing library of tours, videos and photos. Created by Google Earth and supporting partners.
Some of the main features of Google Earth
With new 3D images in Google EarthYou can fly over the entire metropolitan area in 3D never seen before. There are no longer the days when the only way to get a favorite city overview is from the windows of a rooftop apartment or helicopter. Now you can fly above the horizon just by opening Google Earth on your desktop or mobile phone.
With Google EarthYou can explore 3D trees around the world. Explore more than 50 different species of trees in areas such as city parks, neighborhoods and outlying forests.
Take a step back in time with Historical Images in Google Earth. See your neighborhood, home city, and other familiar locations to see how they have changed over time.
Travel to new depths with Oceans on Google Earth.
With the “3D Buildings” layer in Google Earth, anyone can view 3D models of buildings, mausoleums, fountains, bridges, towers, museums, houses, and more. When you are using Google Earth, click on the 3D building to open the balloon with more information about the location. To start exploring in 3D, try one of the tours below and download it to see it in Google Earth.
- See images downloaded by NASA just a few hours ago, in the Direct section of the Mars class
- Take a tour of Mars interaction, reported by Ira Flatow or Bill Nye of Public Radio
- View 3D rover models and track their tracks for high-resolution 360-degree panoramas
- Look for famous landmarks on Mars, like the Face on Mars or Mount Olympus
- Check out the new Slooh Space Camera class to see live images of galaxies, objects, and more
- See the constellations and the motion of the planets
- Listen to podcasts on astronomy and read studies of the sky from expert sources
- Create and share your own photos, placemarks, and more.
- Visit the landing sites narrated by Apollo astronaut
- See 3D models of spaceships landed
- Enlarge the 360 photo to see the astronauts’ range of activity
- Watch a rare TV footage of the Apollo missions.
The climate changes
Explore the potential effects of climate change on planet Earth and learn about solutions for adaptation and mitigation, in the context of the United Nations Climate Conference (COP15) at Copenhagen. With Google Earth you can view scenarios of climate change, interact with narrated tours, investigate deforestation and even dive deep to the ocean floor.
Global trend makers share tours of their favorite places with you. See those places on Google Earth and discover new and interesting places to visit.
Take a virtual trip to some of the world’s most prominent cultural and natural places using Google Maps, Google Earth and Street View.
Developed by volunteer engineers who spend 20% of their time developing, the Water Galaxy offers a vast Google Earth experience like never before. Step into an observatory arranged in a circle around you and fly to any part of the world in seconds. Mountains, buildings, valleys, and even the ocean floor surround your outside view.
- CPU: Pentium 3500 Mhz.
- RAM memory: 128 MB.
- Hard drive space: 400 MB.
- Network speed: 128 Kbits / sec.
- Graphics card: 3D-capable with 16 MB VRAM.
- Display screen: 1024 x 768.
In addition, Google Earth also has 2 other versions
Google Earth Pro includes easy-to-use images and features like the free version of Google Earth, but adds professional tools designed specifically for business users.
- Use the data layer to identify the population metrics you are interested in.
- Calculate distance and area with the measurement tool.
- Use Movie Maker to create media editor.
- Print high resolution images for presentations and reports.
- Import large vector image files to quickly plot GIS data.
- Map addresses using Spreadsheet Importer.
Google Earth Enterprise
Google Earth Enterprise is for organizations with large amounts of geospatial data and allows users to aggregate trillions of bits of image, terrain, and vector data to create quick mapping applications for home users. concentration.
- Create custom layers for Google Maps or Google Earth using private data.
- Create maps from custom imagery and street paving based on your data.
- Limit access to multiple layers of points of interest and keep your sensitive data safe.