Honeycam is a very powerful tool that allows users to create animations (GIF extensions) easily. With Honey Cam, anyone can take desktop screenshots, videos Youtube or any other media player then save them as GIF, WebP and WebM image files.
Honeycam software supports users to edit existing GIF animations and create new animations. Just upload GIF / WebP image to Honeycam and change frame delay, create loop, add motion, add watermark … you can create an animated picture as desired. In addition, Honeycam also allows to record anything on your screen and then convert them into GIF animations.
Honeycam start interface
Honeycam supports 3 main image formats: GIF, WebP and WebM. In it, the program can create super sharp GIF animations close to the original video. Honeycam does this by minimizing the unwanted impact of errors through simultaneous optimization and 256-color mixing.
Honeycam is compatible with Windows operating system (from XP to Windows 8). Currently, this software has been developed by the manufacturer Bandisoft into 2 versions for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit. Users only need to perform a few simple installation operations to be able to use the application.
Image editing is available
The main buttons on the start interface of Honey Cam
- Record: Lets save screen by clicking the button Record. The software will record images from any location.
- Edit: Adjust sEdited image file or GIF / WebP images are available; Resize, crop, add motion, adjust brightness, contrast, filter, set delay, create loops, invert frames, add text or watermarks. Users can save pictures as GIF, WebP or WebM.
- Import: Add photos Honeycam and turn them into animations.
Adjusts the brightness and contrast for the picture
Salient features of Honeycam
- Operation is simple and easy.
- High quality GIF images.
- WebP and WebM format support.
- Supports many attractive editing and effects tools.
- Allows to use personal watermark (allows inserting logo, title, personal text …).
- The software acts like a camera on all the windows on the screen. Therefore, the user can move and resize it to record the desired area.
- Simple photo sharing (upload photos Facebook, Twitter, Messengers) or share directly to free image sharing services.
- Honeycam The shareware version is free for users but the recording of images directly from the screen lasts only 10 seconds and the software only supports a few watermarks. In addition, the generated animations are also watermarked Honeycam of the manufacturer. If you want to get rid of all this hassle and optimize every feature then buy the full version of Honeycam is necessary.
Update to the latest Honey Cam software
- Fixed an issue where inserting pictures / videos in the frame list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the toolbar of the movie recording session to not respond correctly when magnified.
- Add new feature to run the program as an administrator.
- Users can easily record movies right on the top of the screen.
- Allows window freedom to move when window size is small.
- Fixed incorrect display of the Honeycam watermark and logo when resizing the Save Tab.
- Fix a bug requiring a software update while recording a movie or performing other operations.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to use drag and drop when not allowed.
- Fix some other small bugs and improve program stability.
- Window size can be easily adjusted to suit the shooting goal.
- Open the color picker while drawing with the hot key G.
- Fix error when drag and drop image file or MP4.
- Fixed a bug with the option “Add images to the last”.
Instructions for using Honeycam
Click the REC button in the toolbar or the Record button right on the screen interface.
- first: The Honeycam window will be pinned to the screen and overwrite the image during recording.
- 2: Capture mouse gestures.
- 3: If the FPS is 10, 10 frames are captured every 1 second. EPS can reach a maximum of 20. However, keep in mind that if the EPS increases, the file size also increases.
- 4: If you click Find window, You will easily select when the zone is recorded. Selection Custom Size to resize either Select Region to select the region.
- 5: Start / stop / pause: Start / stop / pause recording.
Preview and save recorded images
If you click the Stop button, you can preview the recorded image and choose the file format, save or edit ….
- 1: Select the save format (GIF, WebP, WebM).
- 2: Select a folder to save images.
- 3: Open the folder.
- 4: Save the image.
- 5: Editing.
- 6: Cancel the recorded picture and start a new recording.
- first: Set the current state to the image or keep it in its original state (Set the current state to the initial state or Return to the initial state).
- 2: Set delay for frames; Adjust playback speed in the frame list.
- 3: Adjust playback speed in 10% increments or decreases.
- 4: Create a loop.
- 5: Duplicate the number of existing frames.
- 6: A frame with motion effects will be added between the selected frame and the next frame.
- 7: Insert Watermark as text or image.
- 8: Resizing.
- 9: Delete unnecessary frames.
- ten: Crop the image.
- 11: Adjust brightness and apply filters to images.
- twelfth: Delete selected frames.
- 13: Set the delay for each selected frame.
- 14: Add animation at the end of each frame list.
- 15: Knot Close Allows to save the current data without pressing a button Save.