iCare Format Recovery
Professional data recovery software from a variety of devices. The easiest way to get all lost data back is completely free.
Highlights of iCare Format Recovery
- Recover data from phone memory cards, hard drives, USBs, formatted storage devices, which support FAT32 / EXFAT / NTFS.
- Data recovery after reformatting at different levels: Quick Format, complete format, error format … 100% safe with Read-only mode, not overwriting data during scanning.
The main feature of iCare Format Recovery
Goodbye all worries of formatting the wrong driver, hard drive, usb, memory card … iCare Format Recovery will help you get back data in a flash. Using software does not require technical skills. It is easy to use & 100% free. iCare Format Recovery works more professionally than any other data recovery software, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Get back lost data
- Due to pressing the wrong format button, the format was not intentional.
- Format the hard drive, memory card, USB.
- Displays disc as RAW file system.
Recover deleted data
- Files deleted by bypassing Recycle Bin and pressing Shift + Del (completely deleted from PC).
- Delete with the right mouse menu or press the Del button on the keyboard.
- Clear the trash.
- Delete important data but have not backed up.
- Press the wrong button to delete on the phone, camera.
Hard drive recovery
- Recover damaged or defective hard drives.
- Retrieve data from a drive that cannot be opened.
- Recover deleted partition on hard drive.
- Partition recovery due to hard drive repair, boot …
- Error partition recovery.
Other cases of data loss
- Suspension system.
- The drive could not be found.
- Data loss to disconnect the storage device during data recording.
- Memory card error connected.
- The memory card is locked, cannot be opened or accessed.
- Data is attacked by viruses or lost for unknown reasons.
- Operating System: Windows Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP.
- Processor: 1GHz (32-bit or 64-bit).
- RAM: 256MB or more. Optimal 1GB RAM.
- Hard drive space is about 100MB for software installation.
Note: the closer you get to the recovery process, the higher the rate of successful recovery will be.
During use, no one will know when accidentally reformatting the drive partition, all data on it will be lost, especially in the case of a USB or removable hard drive. Therefore, you should take advantage of the installation iCare Format Recovery to be able to use and recover the required data at any time.
Instructions for using iCare Format Recovery
Step 1: Click the disk you want to scan
Step 2: Select the desired file
Step 3: Save them to another location