Java Runtime Environment – JRE 8.0.261 is software support running the application is written in the Java programming language (or in short, the environment to run Java applications). Download Java allows you to play online games, chat with friends, calculate mortgage interest and display 3D images.
Download Java Runtime Environment – JRE
- Write system software rely on one platform and run it on any other.
- Create programs to run without the need for web browsers and web services.
- Developing applications for forums, stores, polls, HTML templates and more.
- Combine Java-based applications or services to create complete applications.
- Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, processors, remote processors, low-cost consumer products, and more.
When accessing the download link, the interface will appear as in the image below, please tick the button Accept License Agreement. Then, select the version to download suitable for the operating system you are using. Example: If you are using 32 bit Windows, download the version Windows x86 OfflineIf you use 64 bit Windows, you can download the version Windows x64.
New features of the latest version JRE
The level of security for Java and web applications has been increased from the “normal” up “high“This can affect the use of some uncensored Java web applications. Instead of always allowing the application to run as before, Java will issue a warning to the user before they decide to start. any uncensored applications.
So far, Java platforms have attracted more than 6.5 million software developers. It is used in all major industries and is present in a wide range of equipment, computers, and networks.
Java technology is flexible, highly efficient, large mobile platform, and highly secure, making it ideal for computer networking. From laptops, game consoles, cell phones, …
Download Java – Support to run Java applications on the computer.
Java Update – Latest Java Runtime Environment
Java – Java Runtime Environment 8.0.261 (8u261):
- IANA Data 2020a: JDK 8u261 includes IANA time zone data version 2020a.
- Introducing JDK / JRE Runtime Windows Visual Studio Library (DLL).
- Periodically, the Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 tool chain is used to build JDK 7 and JDK 8 for Windows. JDK 8u261 was designed with Visual Studio 2017.
- Introduction of JEP 332 Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3.
- New system feature to configure TLS Signature Schemes. Add 2 new System Properties to customize the signature scheme TLS in JDK:
- jdk.tls.client.SignatureSchemes for TLS client side
- jdk.tls.server.SignatureSchemes for the server side.
- Negotiated Finite Field Diffie-Hellman Ephemeral Parameter parameters for TLS.
- The SunJSSE JDK Process supports TLS FFDHE in RFC 7919. If the server cannot process the TLS extension by group or group name in the extension, the application will customize the support group name with jdk.tls.namedGroups or turn off the FFDHE mechanism by setting setting up System Property.
- Update JDK with each Critical Patch Update (CPU).
- Security fixes on Critical Patch Updates, Security Alerts and Bulletins.
- And fix many other small errors.