K-Lite Codec Pack Full 15.6.5 Support watching many popular video and music formats on your computer, with the most stable quality. K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools used to decode or encode audio and video files.
Download K-Lite Codec Pack Full – Decoder, encoder music, video.
K-Lite Codec Pack is designed to be the ultimate solution for viewing any movie format. With this application, users will be able to play 99% of all movie formats downloaded from the Internet. In addition, you can also change the quality of video brightness, change audio or create video playlists easily and quickly.
When you want to watch movies or listen to music, users often think of the settings VLC Media Player good KMPlayer. However, each software will have its own strengths, in addition to the ability to support watching videos and listening to MP3 music, VLC also supports integration with Sopcast to enjoy the best soccer games. And KMPlayer allows users to watch many videos at the same time with clear quality, but for those who regularly watch MP4 format, K Lite Codec Pack Full will be the first choice.
The main features of K Lite Codec Pack Full
- Enjoy music files, movies in a variety of formats without installation Flash OCX Plugin.
- Allows you to play music on a variety of video formats from the Internet, save the video to your personal computer and set it to play.
- In addition, users can tweak the quality of video brightness, change the sound of the video to create video playlists easily and quickly.
- Designed with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for all users.
- Compatible with Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 operating systems.
K-Lite Codec Pack has many advantages over other codec packs
- It is always updated with the latest versions for codecs.
- Very easy to use and fully customizable, users can install only what they want.
- Has been tested, so the user will not get errors when running the file.
- It is a complete package that includes everything you need every time you want to watch a movie.
K-Lite Codec Pack full includes 4 versions
- K-Lite Codec Pack Basic covers only the most important tools. The toolkit contains everything you need to view popular formats. Besides, the K-Lite Codec Pack Basic is also very compact.
- K-Lite Codec Pack Standard includes everything you need to see your most used formats. This package is enough for the casual user to use.
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full has more codecs. It also has encoding support for a variety of formats. This package is intended for advanced users or those who want to do the encryption themselves.
- And finally K-Lite Codec Pack Mega with all the features of the 3 above versions, plus a number of other supportive features such as: ACM and VFW codecs for decoding and editing videos, DirectShow’s AC3Filter filter …
The latest K-Lite Codec Pack Full no longer supports Windows XP. Windows XP users should use that edition K-Lite Codec Pack Full 13.8.2.
How to install K-Lite Codec Pack Full
Step 1: After downloading the file, open it and click Run to run Setup. A window will appear informing you that you are installing K-Lite Codec Pack. Click Next to go to the next step:
Step 2: A window appears, asking players to choose the installation mode. You can install 3 modes Simple mode and Normal mode and Advanced mode.
- Simple mode is the quick installation mode, all steps are simplified and skip the selection of installation areas and feature customization.
- Normal mode Installation mode requires users to perform all steps of an installation process.
- Advanced mode The installation mode requires users to manually set and customize parameters of video and audio codecs to install on the computer.
If you do not have much experience, you should choose Normal mode or Simple Mode.
Step 3: After selecting the mode, you will switch to the board Select Compoments. This table will ask the user to choose the picture and sound parameters. You can choose from a number of presets, or otherwise manually select them:
Step 4: The next step will appear another custom version. This custom section will ask the user to set the boot mode for KLite Codec Pack For example, start with Windows, create Shortcut, customize settings … After customization is complete, click Next to go to a new step:
Step 5: You will choose the decoding method, if you need more information, click the Help button, otherwise you can choose Next:
Step 6: In this step, you will select the language for audio and subtitles (the common language is English):
Step 7: This window will ask users to integrate KLite Codec Pack with any music and video player. Here there are 2 programs are Windows Media Player and Windows Media Player Basic version. After selecting the program that KLite Codec Pack supports, click the Next button to go to the next step:
Step 8: After completing the process of selecting that program KLite Codec Pack support, the system will switch you to a new window. At this window the user will have to make choices Video and audio formats supported.
You can click on the box Sellect all Video and Sellect All Audio, to set up to support all formats. If you do not want to be able to choose each format one by one.
Step 9: A new window opens asking you to set the output for the audio decoder, keep pressing next after selecting:
Step 10: After clicking “Next”, a window will appear asking users if they want to continue installing K-Lite Codec Pack. If you agree to press the Install button to install
Step 11: After clicking Install, the system will automatically extract the tool K-Lite Codec Pack and install in your computer:
After the installation is completed, press the button Finish. So you have completed the installation process K-Lite Codec Pack Full and can use the software now!
K-Lite Codec Pack Full review
K-Lite Codec Pack Full is a user-friendly solution for playing various music and movie formats.
Advantages of the software:
- Is a complete software package
- Small capacity
- Easy to playback
- All free
- Difficult to use, not suitable for beginners
- Custom tools need high precision