LINE 6.2 introduces users to LINE Meeting – group video calls of up to 500 people with lots of advanced options and strong security capabilities.
LINE was messaging and calling apps Free, multifunctional with improved interface now available on PC platforms. In addition to functions such as text messaging, voice messages, video messages, voice calls, you can also experience exciting and unique games with LINE.
Download LINE for the computer
Download LINE for PC to unleash chat with friends via LINE whether far or near.
LINE is the most downloaded app in over 40 countries around the world. This is a global messaging service and is loved in more than 230 countries. In Vietnam, users like the application Zalo by VNG than.
You can download Line for other platforms here:
Some of the main features of LINE for Windows
Stickers interesting sticker
LINE PC Provides over 250 unique stickers and emojis, helping users convey more information beyond text input tools. In addition, users can also experience more popular and attractive stickers at the integrated Sticker Shop. Use funny stickers to make your chats more lively and engaging.
Download LINE for Windows to own the new and unique Sticker.
Sticker Shop Store offers from LINE characters familiar to more popular subjects. With many free stickers, users will have the freedom to choose to suit their personal preferences.
User LINE can play games together and with real LINE friends. Compete for the highest score and compete together. LINE Game offers a completely new and unique entertainment experience.
Send video and voice messages
LINE calculator allows users to send text messages, photos and location information as well as video messages and instant voice messages.
Free voice calls
LINE allows making long, high-quality, free voice calls anytime, anywhere from both your smartphone and your PC.
Note: LINE supports free calls on iPhone and Android. If you use other devices and don’t support free voice calling, you can use LINE from your PC to make calls.
If you want to make free calls from the PC version, please update both PC version and smartphone.
How to use LINE on computers
LINE allows to keep connected with friends no matter where you are and at any time. Use LINE on your smartphone when you’re on the go and from your PC (Windows, Mac OS X) when in the office or at home.
To access LINE from a PC, you need to register via an Email account. Go to the application LINE> Settings> Email Registration.
Group chat with favorite friends
Chat with all your friends at once with fast and simple group chat. Create or join groups of interest and chat with up to 100 people at once.
Choose how to add friends to the list
With the shaking device “Shake it!” Feature, users can easily add a friend to the friends list by shaking the devices at the same time. In addition, LINE also allows exchange of your ID by QR code.
Customize the background image
Choose from any of the 36 default backgrounds or use your personal photos stored in your mobile device.
Updated LINE for the latest Windows
Introduce LINE Meeting – group video calling via URL
LINE Meeting is a group video calling feature, allowing access via URL on both smartphones and computers, and supports up to 500 people. You can create a meeting from the LINE chat room and invite people to join through the chat room or send them a URL.
How to use LINE Meeting:
- First, tap on the camera icon in the top right corner of the chat room. Select Create meeting to start the meeting room.
- LINE provides a variety of unique and animated backgrounds, filters, face effects for group calls … for you to transform your look.
- Easily invite more people by tapping the first icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- When using LINE Meeting, don’t forget to convert the meeting screen to Picture-In-Picture (PIP) format to meet on a floating window while conveniently managing the LINE chat room.
To protect users, LINE Meeting URL will be up to 32 characters long and include many complex characters. Click Kick out to take any user off an instant video call.
LINE 6.0.1 Build 2204
- Improved usability
- The text field will expand automatically when writing long messages.
- Changing the font now affects the entire LINE Desktop, instead of just the message as before.
- Expired photos and videos will be displayed as thumbnails so you know their content.
- Adding new features
- Enable / Disable notification for whole conversation by clicking on the icon in the bottom left corner of the application.
- Send stickers containing personal messages with brand new message stickers.
LINE 6.0.1 Build 2201
- Redesigned the screens to make them easier to read.
- Added new filters for live video and video calls.
- Now user can apply wallpaper or blur effect during video call and live broadcast.
- LINE Timeline for the desktop is now a web service for a better experience.
LINE for Windows 5.19.0
- Improved save and open files from conversations.
- Now users can rename files when saving them from chats.
- Download files directly from your computer without choosing a folder or a name.
- Now users can simply click on a file to automatically save and open it.
- New markdown formats available.
- Strikethrough a message: Enter “~ message ~” (a space and a tilde at the end of the message, ignore the quotes).
- When converting images to text, you can now check the agreement status in the feature via the respective icon.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
LINE for Windows 5.18.1 Build 1995
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
LINE for Windows 5.18.0 Build 1990
- Save links in the new Links tab in Keep.
- Text language is now automatically detected when converted to text.
- See all hidden dialogues in Settings.
- Now you can automatically calculate equations by typing them in the message field and adding “=” at the end.
- The resolution of the desktop version is now automatically optimized according to the Windows 10 desktop.