Whether you’re an artist or just simply want to draw stress relief, Download Paint 3D for free today to unleash your creativity and put ideas and practices on platforms Windows 10.
Paint 3D is alternative painting software for Classic Paint on operating systems prior to Windows 10. Paint 3D has been redesigned with a new style, offering a variety of brushes and new tools. You can draw 2D shapes or create 3D models and handle any angle as you like.
The main feature of Paint 3D for Windows 10
- You want to turn 2D paintings into 3D? Very simple, Paint 3D allows creating cut-out from your favorite image with Magic Select tool, then used as a sticker and turned into a professional 3D model.
- Set up the scene. Try realistic textures like wood, soft grass, choose filters and lighting options to match your creative work.
- Share new products on Remix3D.com. Discover thousands of 3D models from the Remix 3D community and upload your work.
- Draw 3D doodle with the available tools and watch the simulation.
- Export your creative workflow videos and arrange in the correct order of execution.
Paint 3D first launched to users on October 26, 2016 – this is an alternative to classic Microsoft Paint with a remarkable new feature: the ability to draw and process realistic 3D images.
Interface Microsoft Paint 3D Preview for Windows 10
Up to now, Paint has always been the easiest and most popular photo editing tool for computer users. And after years of maintaining the old version, Microsoft decided to overhaul this classic application. Click the Download button above to download Paint 3D for Windows 10 free or if you are a Windows Insider user, you can choose the version of Microsoft Paint 3D Preview on your computer to use completely free.
Latest Paint 3D update
Paint 3D 6.2003.4017.0:
- Important security feature updates.
- Lets you create long ribbon or short cubes with the brand new Tube brush. Easily choose from circles, stars to triangles and more.
- Feel free to copy and paste 3D models created from Paint3D into other Microsoft Office applications, including Word and PowerPoint as well as Mixed Reality Viewer to illustrate your documents and presentations.
- Allows to rotate 3D models with higher accuracy. See if you can rotate the model in any direction freely or with the desired amount of precision.
- Lets you view 3D models in the real world with a computer camera.
- Improved menus, allowing access to Magic Select and 2D cubes.
- Mark objects for easier 3D simulation.
Video introduces the application Microsoft Paint Preview for Windows 10
Through video, we easily see Microsoft Paint 3D Preview for Windows 10 retains the same functionality from the previous build but adds support for drawing 3D objects, an ideal addition to HoloLens. Users can freely create and embellish 3D objects to come to life right in Paint 3D Preview without using other complicated graphics software. Microsoft offers a wide range of attractive drawing and contouring tools. At the same time, the app is also perfectly compatible with the screen and the stylus. Not only allows users to capture and edit photos, Microsoft Paint 3D also supports stitching 3D and 2D images into a complete image. Ordinary users can use this new feature to create “3D memorabilia”, attach emoticons, label and draw with digital pens.
In addition, companion also application, users can share their works through online communities with a common passion for creating 3D objects. It is easy to see 3D animations coming from Minecraft with many flexible customization. People can directly export 3D images from the game.
Flexibly customize or extract 3D graphics images directly from the game
In addition, the Microsoft Paint 3D version includes the “Magic Select“Removes the background or background of an interesting picture.” Microsoft also cooperates with famous 3D object maker Sketch Up, promising to bring Windows users a variety of unique visual creative experiences.
Magic Select in Microsoft Paint 3D Preview removes and creates the background as you like
How to install Microsoft Paint 3D for Windows 10
- Step 1: Download the installation file above Download.com.vn
- Step 2: Open the file Paint Preview for Windows 10 just downloaded. You may be asked to connect .appx to App Deployer (this is an update of the Anniversary Update).
- Step 3: The SmartScreen Filter screen will give you a warning. Click More info instead of Don’t Run
Installing Microsoft Paint 3D Preview for Windows 10 is simple and fast
- Step 4: Choose Run anyway to install.
- Step 5: Choose Install to install.
- Step 6: Choose Launch when the installation is complete or see an application icon on the Start menu.
Complete the installation process of Micorsoft Paint 3D Preview for Windows 10
It’s done! The application is registered so the user does not need Developer Privileges to be activated. However, you can notify the developer of any problems with Paint Preview for Windows 10 by enabling Developer mode as follows: Select Settings> Update & security> For developers> Sideload apps / Developer mode.
Overall, Microsoft Paint 3D for Windows 10 runs quite smoothly and stably. Now, users can freely explore, edit and create attractive 3D images right in the Paint tool. This new feature in the future could make Microsoft Paint 3D for Windows 10 “formidable opponents“with many other graphics software.