Wallpaper Engine is a live wallpaper app for PC with design features nice wallpaper to share widely on the Steam Workshop community.
See the cosmic background of Wallpaper Engine wallpaper application for desktop
If you feel that the desktop wallpaper is quiet and boring, you can use animated wallpapers. This is not a new invention and is not too common on the Windows 10 operating system. However, there is always a developer with the ability to turn things around as is Wallpaper Engine.
This reasonably priced app was released via Steam (yes, it’s not just games on Steam) to make the desktop come to life quickly.
Perhaps some users will wonder why buying and downloading apps through Steam. The reason for this is very clear and plausible: The developer wants to take advantage of Steam Workshop. Accordingly, users can actively contribute to the application Wallpaper Engine and post their wallpapers through Steam Workshop for use by users around the world. For a small developer, this is a relatively great way to add new content to an app.
The basic choices in the Wallpaper Engine live wallpaper application are relatively rich and can bring amazing effects. If you want to select the wallpaper, users only need to perform a simple operation of a click.
The user can also use some other options such as adjusting playback speed, volume (if the background has sound) and in some cases customizing the colors of the background. If you dig deeper into the settings, you can ask Wallpaper Engine to change the Windows operating system’s accent color with the background image automatically and even change the aspect ratio. Whatever Wallpaper Engine application Support for frame rates up to 60 frames per second (FPS) but be aware that the user’s PC needs better hardware graphics to experience this without sacrificing performance.
Use the editing feature of Wallpaper Engine desktop wallpaper application
Users should be cautious when using a wallpaper app like Wallpaper Engine to avoid consuming too many resources in background mode. The developer has specified the level of system requirements necessary for all tasks to run smoothly without affecting the performance of the personal computer. The good news is that the Wallpaper Engine app’s system requirements are relatively low.
Everything looks great, doesn’t it? Not wrong, but users should note that Wallpaper Engine is an Early Access application on Steam so it is still actively developed. The most recent patch came out on May 26, and it looks like the developer is still releasing these versions fairly at regular intervals.
If there’s a good creative sense, users can submit and distribute wallpapers through Steam Workshop or just browse the huge collection. Users will see a variety of cartoon style wallpapers.
The Windows Wallpaper Engine wallpaper changer app includes a lot of great wallpapers, like themed wallpapers Everspace looks great for a 1440p screen, witnessing ships in motion, laser shooting and more. This app will give you a great experience. With its affordable price tag and lots of wallpapers to choose from, users can easily make the desktop more enjoyable. You can purchase and then download Wallpaper Engine via Steam for computer right now.
Set the features of Wallpaper Engine wallpaper application for a computer
New in Wallpaper Engine 1.2.70
- Support for duplicating effects for single effects and all effects on each layer.
- Added script feature to make countdown of presets easier.
- Added visual error message when Steam subscription limit reaches 15k.
- Fixed playlist scroll bar disappearing in some languages when the image resolution is too small.
- Fix the update not to restart automatically on 64-bit machines.
- Fix paging errors on the browser.
- Fix the bug where the thumbnails are not updating when using the new source file.
- Fixed font display error that caused characters to be arranged in mess.
- Fixed an issue where the imported mask cannot be edited and reset in Paint.
Minimum system requirements for the computer
- Windows 7 operating system (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- 1.66 GHz Intel i5 processor or equivalent
- 1024 MB RAM memory
- HD Graphics 4000 and above
- DirectX version 10
- 512 MB of free storage space
- Note more: Windows N editions require ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7 operating system. High contrast mode is not supported. The maximum video resolution on Windows 8 or 10 is 4K, on Windows 7 it is 1080p
Recommended system for PC
- Windows 8.1, 10 operating system
- 2.0 GHz Intel i7 processor or equivalent
- 2048 MB RAM memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Graphics, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or higher
- DirectX version 11
- 1024 MB of free storage is available